Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kit-Kat, AKA My Favorite Sister


My sister Katrina truly has a heart for missions and is passionate about helping young people. She especially feels that God is calling her to Russia to minister to teenage girls. She truly is an inspiration to me, and even though I am sad about her being on the other side of the world in Russia (sob!), I know that this is what God has for her.

Katrina just started a blog about her journey. You can find it here. Head on over to her site and make her feel welcome by leaving a comment!

Kit-Kat: you rock! I'm so glad you have your very own blog!


2 comments:

Katrina said...

Ahh, you make me feel so special dedicating a whole blog post to me!
And by the way you inspire me..man we are getting sappy on this blog!

Julie said...

Yes, the sap factor is getting to be very high....:)