This is my blog, after all.
These were taken the other day at my doctor's visit. There's a long, boring story involved about this baby not cooperating, having to have repeat ultrasounds, a snowstorm and an ultrasound tech feeling sorry for me.
On a side note, this baby is very feisty already! He/She DOES NOT cooperate for ultrasounds, tries to hide from ultrasound pictures (which you'll see in a minute), and I've been craving Mexican and spicy foods. We may have our hands full with this one. :)
All this to say, the ultrasound tech took some 3D ultrasound pictures at our ultrasound a few days ago.
I think it's amazing to be able to see this little miracle in 3D. They are a little blurry, since I am only 25 weeks, and normally they don't take 3D ultrasounds until you are at least 30 weeks. I tried to play with the color, but you will have to use your imagination a bit. They definitely are easier to see in person!
Here you can see the baby's face, with an arm extending up by the right eye. Can I just say those are Alex's little lips through and through? And that nose! I can't wait to kiss and smooch this little face!!
I love this next one, even though it's blurry. If you look closely you'll see the eyes are closed and the hands are clasped together. It looks as if he/she is praying. "Please God, help this ultrasound to be over quickly so I can UNCROSS my legs. Mommy is soooo not finding out if I am a boy or girl today."
I can just hear it now.
And...last...not only were the legs crossed, this baby also put both hands over his/her face. If you look closely you'll see both arms up around and partially covering the eyes.
Oh, little one... I have a feeling you will be more than worth the wait!
We love you more than you can imagine already.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, I know I saw these lastnight, but seriously I could stare at them all day. I still can't seem to grasp how perfect everything develops. It's amazing! I wonder if he has hair?? I can't wait to hold HIM. It's only a guess, but I believe your having a boy :)
That las comment was from me. My computer didn't listen to me again!
Do you want a girl? If so, I'll say SHE's a girl.
Actually, I think these are the clearest ultrasound pictures I've ever seen!!!! Usually they just look like blobs to me, but I can SEE a baby in these.
And SHE is a little darlin'
Thanks guys!
Keetha-I hesitate to say this...but I think I'm afraid to admit to myself how much I would LOVE to have a girl! I always worry that people will think I won't love a boy just as much.
I will be happy either way!! But, a GIRL...oh.my.word. The hubby is already hiding his credit cards, just in case. :)
And for the record, I wouldn't trade my two boys for any girl. :)
I know exactly what you mean - - - when our last was born, I really thought he would be a girl, and was a little sad when he was a boy - - - - that lasted about 5 seconds and he became just what we wanted and needed.
Hurry - - - RUN to my blog, I made you a special designer post.
C U T E!!!!!
I'm jealous! I wanted one of those! They are simply amazing. Just think..one day the other type of ultrasound will be a thing of the past!
Post a Comment