Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside...


I think there is a conspiracy at work to make me enjoy winter, snow and cold. Ok, Ok. I get it. It's either throw my hands up and enjoy winter or be miserable for the next three months.


But really, -15 below is a little extreme.


And the last time Drew had a full week of school without closings or delays? I can't even remember.


I have to admit, it is pretty right now. This is the view from our deck window.






I am enjoying drinking more hot chocolate, family movie nights, and relaxing with my boys.


But if it would just warm up to oh, say, 20 degrees...


That's not really asking too much is it?



3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Yippeee - - - you're "getting" winter - - - starting to find the JOY in it!!!!!

The idea is to have a lot of hot chocolate, play games with your family, make it celebrational, and don't go outside unless you are bundled to the hilt!!!!!

I might make a post for you about winter joy - - - - I'll see.

:-)

Keetha Broyles said...

HEY - - - YOUR INTERNET IS WORKING!!!!

Julie said...

I think I may be getting some joy! I'll keep an eye out for your post!

And PTL the internet is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!