I've been having pumpkin patch picture envy for several weeks now. It's all Keetha's fault. It started when she posted pictures of her cute little grandkids visiting the pumpkin patch.
The problem is I already visited our local pumpkin patch with Drew when he had his kindergarten field trip the first part of October. They also had a family fun night which we missed when we were on vacation.
Quite frankly, the thought of taking two children and dealing with the petting zoo, picking out pumpkins and crowds makes me want to stay in bed and pull the covers up over my head.
Obviously, I'm blaming the pregnancy.
I have nine months, people. I'm planning on using that excuse for all it's worth while I can.
Wait, they do have a incredible bakery there, with fry pies, cookies and all sorts of baked goods. I should have thought of that before I took these pictures.
So, because the bakery was not enough motivation, these pictures were taken outside of our front door. You'll have to use your imagination and pretend that the children are sitting in a field amidst lots of pumpkins.
Hey, it works for me.
I can almost smell those cookies and fry pies...
1 comment:
You should have left the horse poop on the front stoop then I would have believed you were really in the pumpkin patch!!!
Jeanne
Post a Comment