Last Friday was a beautiful 65 degree and sunny day. Now it's cold, windy, and 30 degrees. But I digress.
Craig decided to tackle the HUGE amount of leaves we still had in the yard. First, though, he made a big pile of leaves for the kids to play in. They had a blast!
What I didn't know was that Drew was actually sick while he was playing outside and had a temp of 103.
Oh, great. One more thing to feel guilty about. I should have been suspicious when he wanted his winter coat and it was 62 degrees outside.

3 comments:
Your yard is AWESOME!!!!
Thank you, Keetha! We had no idea when we bought this property how much we would LOVE it. We used to live right beside a busy highway, which doesn't mix well with two small, energetic children. Now we have only occ. traffic with the majority of it being buggies!
Oh please don't feel guilty!! We've all done that! Let yourself off the hook! :) He looks fine...I never would have known! Kids are better with fevers than we are...I would have been in my bed dying. LOL
Post a Comment