Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free Snapfish Photo Book (Ends Friday!)


I love free. Have I mentioned that before? In fact, the hubby and I ate free at Chipotle last night. (More on that in another post).

You can imagine my excitement when I read about this snapfish freebie. Now, I'm not a big Oprah fan, for a variety of reasons, but I do like this deal!

Today only, you can create a free 8" x 11" custom photo book at snapfish either by signing up for an account, or logging into an existing account. This is a 29.99 value!

You do have to pay shipping (6.99) and tax, but this still has the potential to be a really cute, relatively inexpensive Christmas gift.

You need to sign up by 11:59 PST Friday, November 14th, and the photo book has to be ordered by Sunday, November 16th.

You can read all the details here.

Make sure you are not automatically logged into your account or the credits won't appear. You have to manually log in after you click on the above link.

Enjoy!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

I'm with you - I love FREE! I logged on to Snapfish last night & uploaded my pictures but I haven't been able to get back in ever since. I'm wondering if you are having any trouble. I am guessing they had such a huge response to the free book that the site is having technichal problem.

Jeannie

Julie said...

Hey Jeannie! I just uploaded my photos this morning, about an hour ago and didn't have any problems. Maybe if you try again now it'll work? I was worried about the site not working right also, and was trying to order my book as soon as possible, but I do need to get other things done today. (like taking care of my kids. :) ). I hope it works for you later on today!

Keetha Broyles said...

Keri and I had a long phone call this morning and in PART of it we both agreed how much we like you, Little Miss Julie!!!!!

We also noticed your husband teasing you about having TWO blog readers, and we figured we were the two.

Now here's Jeannie - - - you have THREE!!!!!! Whoooooo Hoooooo!!!

Oh, and you don't even KNOW how many noncommenting blog READERS you have!!!

Julie said...

Keetha, you and Keri have made my whole weekend with that comment! Thank you!

I like you guys a whole lot too!

And Craig? Well, he's just missing out.

Keri said...

Ummm I can't wait to hear how to get Chipotle for free!!!!