This picture may be a little difficult to see, but bear with me.
This picture came home in Drew's backpack the other day. Their assignment had been to draw a picture of their family.
Umm....take a closer look at this picture. Do you see that the only members in Drew's family are him and his dad?
Excuuuuusssseeee me.
Don't worry Drew. I can see how you would have forgotten about your MOTHER.
Not only does your mom make sure you are served (relatively) healthy meals, have clean clothes to wear and get to school on time, she also suffered through FORTY-EIGHT loooooong hours of labor with you. Not to mention her epidural fell out, she pushed for three hours, and she puked more times than she could count.
No, I'm totally not bitter that you left me out of the picture. At least you forgot about your brother too. I might really have a complex if you had included him and not me.
Guess what he said when I asked him where Alex and I were. "Oh, you were in the house taking a nap."
Hmmm....I think maybe I should save my afternoon naps for the days he's in school.
Don't worry Drew. I love you bunches and bunches. You are totally worth everything I went through (and will go through).
Next time though, you better include me in the picture!
3 comments:
Doesn't it help at ALL that he ALSO forgot his brother?
I know, at least I'm not the only one!! Honestly, I really could care less that he forgot me, I just enjoy being dramatic at times. :) Besides, if he ever reads this when he's older, I need to have something to make him feel guilty about....somehow I just don't think it'll work that way though!
LOL!!! Too funny!
Post a Comment