Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alex Quotes










Yesterday afternoon Alex and I were enjoying some relaxing time together. I was reading a book and he was eating an apple. He had been quiet for the last several minutes, which is unusual. He is usually a chattering talkative three year old. After about five minutes of silence, this is how the conversation unfolded:

Alex: "Mommy?"

Me: "What honey?"

Alex: "Know what I'm thinking about right now?" (For the record I LOVE this question, and routinely ask Craig what he is thinking about "right now". I really need to devote a post to this).

Me: "No, what are you thinking about?" ready to be amazed at what is going through his little mind.

Alex: "I think we should eat Lucky Charms every day."

Where in the world did that come from?

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Dear Alex, in but a few short years you will discover that there are OTHER foods FAR more delectable than Lucky Charms.

:-)