Potty training.
I think I would have 10 more children (ok, not really, but you get the idea) if it wasn't for those two simple words.
We were doing so well. I was trying to not force the issue. But we were getting there. I even made a special trip to Walmart to buy a special toy.
I know, after my last post, I am a hypocrite.
What can I say? I was giddy with visions of no more $16 boxes of diapers and smelly trash.
Here's what the big boy picked out:
A motorized bobcat that sings. Loudly.
This is the bobcat's new home on top of the fridge. After three "accidents" that were done on purpose I am ready to scream.
Sigh.
At least I won't have to listen to the bobcat sing today.
2 comments:
Girl - - - you went POST CRAZY again!!! How will I catch up??? Oh, I'll read one or two at a time.
Potty training only SEEMS hard at the time - - - WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE TEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and more!!!'s
I remember potty training my first son. He could wet the bed three times each night. No pull-ups in those days. Nearly drove me to distraction!!!!
Keetha-I know! I woke up this morning missing blogging after posting sporadically all summer. So I went crazy. That's the problem: one week I have lots of ideas to blog, the next week nothing. Although my two little indians give me lots of blogging material. :)
Post a Comment