
Two weeks??? It's been two weeks since I last posted? Good grief, where does the time go? I have lots of blog posts in my head, but just haven't taken the time to blog lately. I really, really want this to be a "scrapbook" of sorts for my kids, so I definitely need to be more consistent. I think by the time I sit down at night, i'm too exhausted to write a coherent thought, much less blog post!
It's finally SUMMERTIME! I love, love, love summer weather. Although, I may not enjoy it as much this year since the house we bought is lacking air conditioning! I love everything about summer: warm nights, lemonade, spending time at the pool, no coats, no SNOW, picnics, barbeques. The list could go on and on. You get the idea.
If only there was a way to avoid wearing a swimsuit on this thirtysomething post baby body.
I love that we start summer by celebrating Alex's birthday, and end summer with Drew's birthday.
Sooooo...here's to being more consistent this summer, and keeping a record of all those summer memories we will be making.
How many times can one say summer in a blog post?
1 comment:
You could get it in there many more times by doing something like this:
"Summer, summer, summer, summer!!! Makes me so happy!"
Enjoy yours!
So GLAD you posted again.
Post a Comment