Happy Birthday Alex!!!!
I can't believe you are 3 years old! Where did the time go? Alex, you are such a blessing from God. I cannot imagine how boring our lives would be without you. You have boundless energy, unlimited enthusiasm and such a sweet spirit. You are stubborn, and not afraid to fight for what you want. Life has been moving way to slow for you lately. You want to go to preschool, play T-ball and do all the things your older brother does. Drew is your hero. You fight constantly, yet you love passionately. I think that's one of the things I love most about you. You are such a passionate person! You live life with gusto. I have said to daddy and myself many times what a great responsibility we have as your parents to channel this energy and passion into the right direction. I truly believe God has great things in store for you Alex! I love you so much, little man.
As of Alex's 3rd birthday:
-his favorite color is green
-his favorite toy is his John Deere ride on tractor
-he usually wakes up at 7, and goes to bed at 9 or 10 or 11. (unlimited energy, remember?)
-loves candy, actually anything with chocolate
-refuses to drink milk
-whenever he knows he is in trouble or I am beyond exasperated will come up to me and say "mommy a good mommy". He is such a cheeser, and I fall for it every single time.
-his big brother Drew is his hero
-actually went through ONE whole year without a broken bone. Yeehaw!
-has no fear of water, heights, etc. This would be the reason I color my hair every six weeks.
-loves, loves, loves, loves his daddy. Mommy's all right if daddy's not home, but the minute daddy is home, she's toast!
-has a very specific fashion sense and will only wear certain clothes. I need to dedicate an entire blog post to this. I may never need to have a girl....
-has always been in the 100th percentile for height since birth. Many people actually think he is four or five. It doesn't help when he tells them he is. Try explaining that to the waitress when you are ordering off the buffet and three and under is free...yep, he keeps us humble!
While I was writing this Alex actually got up out of his bed. (It's 2:00 in the morning-I know, I really, really need to be in bed). He wondered if it was his birthday yet. I told him he had to wait until he the SUN comes up!
I think he may be just a tad excited.
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Alex!!!!!!
I LOVED learning all about you.
Post a Comment