How is this possible?
It seems like yesterday I was awake all night tending to a fussy three month old because he was teething.
Yes, I said THREE months. The child had no mercy.
He also had no mercy when he decided to get FIVE teeth all in one day at five months old. The fives, they about killed me!
He also didn't care when he decided to get two molars at thirteen months the weekend we drove EIGHTEEN HOURS TO FLORIDA. I'm certain if I had to repeat that journey there would be have to be many many drugs in my system.
But, I certainly was not prepared for this while we were eating dinner last evening.
When did my little man grow up????
I had no idea losing one's first tooth would be so traumatic. FOR THE MOTHER!! Speaking of tooth fairies, the rates have definitely gone up since I was a child. I remember being quite excited when I reached under my pillow in the morning and there was a bright shiny dime there.
Now we're talking in the range of dollars.
It must have something to do with the gas prices!
Congratulations little man on your first loose tooth!!
1 comment:
YIPPEEEEE!!!! I check several times EVERY day for a new post - - - and here one is!!!!! Few observations about it:
1) Hooray for the lost tooth and the new one to soon come in.
2) You will NOT believe how fast their little lives turn into big ones - - - my "baby" was born a few minutes ago and moved into his first apartment today. No Joke.
3) That same "baby" of mine cut FOUR teeth when he was 3 months old. I had been WONDERING why he was such a fussy baby - - - but teething never entered my mind. I'm kinda RELIEVED to hear some other child did the same thing to HIS mother!!!! Hehehehehehehehe
Keep postin' - - - your adoring public waits each post with baited breath!!!!!!
Post a Comment