Hey sister!!! You have your wish-I now have a "blog". Ok not really, I only want to comment on yours. But I love your blog! I miss the boys! I'm going to try and come down and see them soon! How'd the pictures go? Oh, and you really need a picture of yourself ya know..you're a part of the Yoder Crew. :) Love ya
Wife to Craig, mom to Drew, Alex, and Isabella. I never imagined my world would be filled with words like neurologists, therapy and hypotonia. This is our story...the good and the bad.
Email me at cjyoder@wifi7.com
1 comment:
Hey sister!!!
You have your wish-I now have a "blog". Ok not really, I only want to comment on yours. But I love your blog! I miss the boys! I'm going to try and come down and see them soon! How'd the pictures go? Oh, and you really need a picture of yourself ya know..you're a part of the Yoder Crew. :)
Love ya
Post a Comment